1. I am married and live in Dracut MA with my wife and 10 year old daughter who is a dancer and my 12 year old son who is a soccer player.
2. I graduated from UMass-Lowell with my PT degree.
3. I’ve lived in several different places but moved back to my hometown of Dracut when I got married and we decided to have children.
4. I have coached my kids in soccer, baseball, and basketball. I don’t understand soccer any more now than I did 10 years ago.
5. When I have time I enjoy mountain and road biking, skiing and snowboarding, hiking and kayaking.
6. I used to love snowboarding Tuckerman’s Ravine but now my knees and my wife won’t let me.
7. I used to mountain bike race when I lived in Arizona, a long time ago.
8. My son and I are both black belts in Tae Kwon Do, earning them about 30 years apart.
9. I am a horrible cook except I make great homemade pizza.
10. My family loves Disney World and we have been several times, and the kids ask when we are going again as soon as we get back.