10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I have lived in seven states: Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, Connecticut, California (two separate times), Alabama, and Massachusetts.
2. I have climbed Half Dome (Yosemite) with 10 other family members for my wife, Anne's 40th Birthday.
3. I was captain of my high school golf team and hold a single digit handicap.
4. I have been married 24 years in December and have two sons (22 years old and 11 years old).
5. I love boogie boarding and body surfing (I am much more buoyant now).
6. I was once painfully shy.
7. I love music and have eclectic taste from classic rock (Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Chicago) to Jazz (David Sanborn, Jamie Cullen, Harry Connick Jr), Country (Trace Adkins, Montgomery Gentry), Adelle, Boys II Men, Maroon 5, and even a little Eminem.
8. I love the movies and often interject quotes to make my point in conversation. My favorites are “What we have here is a failure to communicate” and “You can’t handle the truth.”
9. I have a level 80 Rogue in the computer game World of Warcraft.
10. I enjoy reading historical fiction.