10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I was born in Korea and adopted when I was 5 years old.
2) I grew up on a dairy farm in upstate NY, near Lake Ontario.
3) I have lived in the following states: NY, PA, IA, NH, MA, VT and hopefully the last state...CT.
4) I have a 6 year old son who keeps me very busy but I love every minute of it.
5) My first rock climbing trip was to Cathedral Ledge in North Conway, NH (I made it to the top but I can't say the same for my husband).
6) I met my husband, Timothy, in Keene, NH. I tried to set him up with my friend. Luckily for me, my plan failed.
7) My favorite color is red even though everyone that knows me thinks it is black. It probably doesn't help my cause when I wear black every day.
8) The golden rule that I live by..."Treat everyone as you would like to be treated."
9) Every Birthday and Christmas, I always ask for the same thing...socks!
10) My favorite son moment is when he told me he knew someone who was Asian. I asked, "Who?". He pointed to me and said, "You, Mommy." I replied back and said, "You are part Asian too." He looked surprised, shook his head, and said, "No, I'm Irish." (Nothing like looking at things through the eyes of a child).