10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I was a conductor on the railroad for 13 years before being involved in a train wreck, which is how I got into the Physical Therapy business.
2) I rescue Yorkshire Terriers and I am a volunteer for Canine Castaways, a Florida based dog rescue non-profit. I perform their accounting and prepare their taxes.
3) I played competitive Scrabble in the eighties and at one time, was nationally ranked.
4) I love outdoor activities; I am an avid golfer and downhill skier. I have also been tubing on the Cache La Poudre River in the Rocky Mountains and went on a zip line tour in the White Mountains. I am also learning to cross country ski.
5) I lived in Florida for 10 years, but did not go to Disney World until last year.
6) I have a 3,000-album music collection of jazz, rock and country, spanning the 40’s-80’s... My new hobby is digitizing the analog vinyl so I can enjoy the music on my iPod. So far, I have over 10,000 songs digitized on my computer.
7) I was a soundman for a rock and roll band in the eighties and early nineties.
8) I have been a Green Bay Packer fan since my childhood and now (thanks to my wife, Lynda) I am a shareholder! You will see the certificate proudly displayed in my office.
9) I have lived in ten states and worked in sixteen.
10) I fancy myself a bit of a handyman. I have remodeled two homes myself (woodworking, plumbing & electricity) and built a two car garage with a workshop.