10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I've broken 7 bones, including a spiral fracture of my tibia, all while participating in various sports.
2. I'm referenced in one of Dr. Brazelton's child development books in a chapter entitled "The Active Child" due to my hyperactive behavior as a toddler.
3. A sleeve of dinner plates were smashed on the dance floor at my big, fat Greek wedding celebration.
4. I've known my husband since sophomore year in high school.
5. I met Mike Mulrenan while working with him as a Northeastern University co-op student in 1996.
6. An unflattering picture taken of me during a high school soccer tournament game graced the front page of the Boston Globe sports section.
7. I love adventure travel -- a few years ago I ziplined through Red Rock Canyon in Nevada.
8. While at a taping of the Price is Right with my college friends, a girl from our group won both showcases, including 2 cars.
9. I have a tattoo representing my heritage (the Greek flag inside a shamrock) on the outside of my right ankle.
10. My tattoo was done by Matt McManus' talented cousin Lawrence.