10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I was Born in Portsmouth, NH.
2) I took 2 years of culinary arts classes through a vocational program at Portsmouth High School and seriously debated going to school to become a chef. I even took an official tour of the renowned Culinary Institute of America.
3) Prior to joining ProEx, I had the honor and privilege of working as athletic trainer for a battalion of US Army soldiers.
4) I graduated from the University of South Carolina and am an avid Gamecock sports fan.
5) I have become an avid downhill skier over the past 3 years; most winter weekends you will find me on the slopes.
6) My favorite vacation spot is Folly Beach, South Carolina.
7) I have had the pleasure of caring for Olympic gold and silver medalists as an athletic trainer.
8) I enjoy undertaking home improvement projects.
9) Hiking, camping and backpacking are some of my favorite warm weather activities.
10) I recently got married, and my wife and I have 2 dogs named Dylan and Nattie.