10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I was born in Argentina in 1972.
2) I love music. I play the drums and guitar, but I am a terrible singer.
3) Just like my father and grandfather, I love carpentry and tinkering in the shop.
4) I love teaching as much as I love treating patients.
5) I played rugby in college and for about 8 years after college in a men's league.
6) I married the love of my life who happens to be a women's rugby player from college and have two of the greatest kids in the world.
7) I love finding old beat up furniture and rehabbing pieces with my wife…we are huge garbage pickers (which is very different from hoarders).
8) I love the water. Any water - ocean, lake, or river. Just give me water.
9) I also love the outdoors…wish I could be there more!
10) I have been bleeding ProEx green since 2007.