10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I grew up on the Rhode Island shore with my parents and older brother who has become my best friend (starting when he went away to college and I didn’t see him as much!).
2. One summer, I hiked Mount Washington’s Lion Head trail to the summit in under 2 hours in order to get back down before nightfall.
3. I was a member, and captain, of Boston University’s track and cross-country teams where I ran a personal best of 4:13 in the indoor mile.
4. I ran the 2009 Boston Marathon in 2:55:14, good for 811th out of 22,849.
5. I won the class clown award for the Boston University DPT class of 2009.
6. I am an animal lover and often find myself rooting for animals over humans in movies.
7. I subscribe to National Geographic and would love to hike up to Machu Picchu after reading about it several times.
8. My dream job, with the exception of a Physical Therapist, would be to play professional basketball.
9. I love to teach and hope to one day teach in the PT curriculum at the university level.
10. I enjoy a wide variety of music, having been to rap, pop, rock, metal, folk, and reggae concerts in my lifetime.